Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Diary Entry #10

Dear Diary,
    Today I maded my very own first curry by myself with the help from my mommy.  We did a lot of stuff and I took a lot of pictures with a real life camera!!!  I haded so much fun!
            
     First, we chopped onions.  I felt bad for chopping them up at first, but then when they stunged my eyes with their evil acid and they made me cry, I didn't feel sorry for them anymore.  And then they started crying.  So I said to them ,"Don't be sad!  At least, instead of being two different onions, you two morphed together and then became an army of a bunch of onion slices!"  And then they told me ,"Shush up or we'll spew evil acid in your eyes again!" And then I screamed,"NOOO!"  And they sprayed me again :,(

    Then we cut carots, but they were nice to me.  And then we got out some meat and we turned on the heat on the stove and buttered the pan with something.  I asked mommy if I could put all of the meat in at once and she said yes, so I tossed them in there at once and then I burned my thumb. :,(  POOR THUMB!!!......
Wait.... I almost forgot...... I don't have fingers.  Any ways, we put the meat in and we stirred it occaisionally.  It started smelling really good!



<--- Look.  Lines representing good smells.






         Afterwards, we put in some curry stuff and added magic sprinkles and all that good stuff.  And then, we cooked rice (that was white and fluffy) and we put the rice on our plate and then we put the curry on top of the rice and then we all ate!!  It was so yummy!  It was the best dinner ever!  I LOVED it!!!!!

                             SM

      
                                P.S.
You should be jealous of our luxurious food.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment