Friday, August 12, 2011

Diary Entry #5

Dear Diary,
Today I went to the park because it was nice outside and then I found a crying Sock Monkey Slipper who looked like this:                                                                 




His name is Lefty. He was crying because  he lost his friend who's name is Righty. So I said "I'll help you look for him!" and then he said''Ok!'' and then we went looking.





So we looked by the big bench.....



And by the Basket ball hoop thingy............

And then we couldn't find him
so we rested on the little kid's bench

                                  
                     And then Lefty was all like"We'll never find him and now I'm all sad" and then
              I said "We will find him I know we will" and he said "but...''  and when we looked up
We found Righty he was ontop of a tree!

And then Righty said "You found me!" and then he came down.  And then Lefty became really happy
and hugged Righty but Righty was confussed.  Then Right said"Are you ok? Why are you so
happy that you found me?"   Then Lefty said "I thought you were lost so my new friend
and I were looking for you!"

Then Righty said "You are the silliest monkey in the world! We were only playing hide and seek!"
And then we all started laughing hard until tears came out of our eyes. What a fun day
at the park it was!  I had a lot of fun looking for him!
I have to go to bed now so good night!
SM






No comments:

Post a Comment