Sunday, August 28, 2011

Diary Entry #8

Dear Diary,
On Monday, I went to school for my first day school.
I was crying cuz I had to leave my mommie but I had fun
my teacher's name is Mrs.Goobles she is a sockmonkey too!
I painted a picture of her she looks like that -------->
Ain't it pretty? oh I forgot ain't ain't a word. My teacher taught
me that. Now that I have school,  I won't use the
compewuter because I have school and I need gewd grades for this
place called "collej".  Mommies says collij is gud for people cuz
it helps you get a guud jobs.  Like a siyentist.  But I'm gonna be
a artist.  Cuz I like to paint stuff.  

I made a friend who's name is Peanuts.  She is in the shape of a peanut so that's why that's her name.  I sit next to her in class and she is nice and smart and pretty.  She has buttons for eyes just like me!  I'm gonna play outside so I'm leaving bye.
              SM

No comments:

Post a Comment