Friday, August 5, 2011

Diary Entry #3

Dear Diary,
  Yesterday I went to a sleepover at Dolly's house it was fun. 
         
    We played with dolls and then we played house Dolly was the mommie and I was the baby.  My character almost fell inside the river but then Dolly's character came to rescue me.  And then I started crying because my pasifyer got lost and then Dolly had to go out and buy me a new one.








    After that we watched Monkey Going Crazy the movie and it was really really funny. But then we falled asleep.  For brakefast we ated pancakes that we made ourselfs but then we had to clean up the kitchen because we made a big mess but it was fun.  And then I had to go home but I got sad but Dolly said we can go to the playground tomorrow and I cant wait.  Well that's all bye bye. 


                                SM

No comments:

Post a Comment