Sunday, August 14, 2011

Diary Entry #7

Dear Diary,
 Today I was cleaning and then I found a hole in the wall and I was like "when did that get there?" and when I peeked inside, I saw light coming from the other side. I crawled inside.  Everything was bigger than me.  It was weird.  I was like "how did everything grow?" and then I realized "I didn't grow!  I shrank! That reminded me of a Japanese cartoon show called "Doraemon".  There was an invention called the "Gulliver Tunnel".  You crawl in from one end and come out from the other end, TINY.  And when you crawl back in from the side that you crawled out of,  you'll go back to NORMAL size.

                                            Anyway, I think I shrank 3x's my normal size!!!


It was kind of fun!  I played with my NOT-SO-LITTLE animal figures.

And then when I got tired, I took a nappy nap in this small basket!




So I played alot and I ran out of thing to do so I just
sat around lazily....     But then a girl walked up to me.
She was wearing a pink dress and had curly brown hair.
We introduced ourselves to each other.  Her name is
Melody. ^^

           
                      We had LOTS of fun together! We played with the dog,
                        we played, on the piano, and when we got hot, we played
                           hide and seek in the refridgerater!
                                                        









                          I had soo much fun!  I really had fun!  But then I became way too exhausted
                       so I told Melody that I was going home and we said our by bye's.  I walked through
                    the tunnel and then I woke up on my bed, normal sized for some reason.  i was so con-
                   fused, but I figured out that it was only a dream!  I hope I'll see Melody again, soon!
                                            Bye Bee!        SM

No comments:

Post a Comment