Saturday, August 13, 2011

Diary Entry #6

Dear Diary,
Today I was watching TV when I found a box. 
And I was like "should I open it? Or should I leave
it alone?"  And then this angel appeared on my shoulder that
told me "No you shouldn't" and this monkey with horns
was on my other shoulder, I think it was the left one but it said
"Do it! Do it!"  So I did it.




                                          And when I opened it, and this was what was inside:





           It's tiny cute plastic babies called Kewpie.  I like them but mommie won't let me get too many because I could lose them easily.  But when I found it it made me so happy.  And those weren't the only thing I found in there.  I also found a knitted bracelet that I've never seen before.  It was too big for my arm so I popped it over my head
and I used it as a necklace.  And it looked pretty on me!  



         
           
               I was really really happy, so I played with my Kewpies and it was really fun.  I like the one that was shaped like a monkey.  I had two of those monkeys.  You can see them in my picture.

                When mommie saw me she looked really really shocked.  And then I said "What's wrong, mommie?" and then she said "I was saving that for your birthday next week." and then I said "wow! Thank you for the great presents, mommie! I really love you!"  And then we hugged and then she became happy!  In the end, everybody was super happy!  It was a really good day!


                                                 Good Night Diary.   
                                                                SM




No comments:

Post a Comment